College is hard! There is always a ton of reading to be done, assignment to be completed, club meetings to attend, studying to be done and of course the dreaded assignments that creep up every other day. There are a few things that have helped me during my first college journey and some things that are helping me now as I navigate college for my post-graduation . I’ve listed below some of the daily essentials for a college student. This post would be a very pocket and student friendly “everyday essential”.
I usually have minimalistic essentials to take care of myself on a daily basis. Weekdays are when I just want to be comfortable in my shoes and work my ass off. Hence the basic essentials are –
- Sleep – The most essential of all. Try to get 7/8 hours of sleep everyday.
- Water – Because it is important! You need to drink water, a lot of it if you can.
- Pair of sunglasses – In case there is sun hurting your eyes!
- A phone charger – This is small and easy to remember or easy to forget.
- Student ID – Make sure this is always in your backpack or on hand when you’re on campus. It’s your ticket to entry to college.
- Make-up essentials – Don’t go crazy, ladies. You don’t need to carry your entire makeup collection.
- Starting with face lotion, Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Face Moisturizing lotion is something that I have been using a long time now and love it.
- Sunscreen (Read Review on Ayur’s Sunscreen) is a must since I ride down to college and am pro-active
- Because the sunscreen makes my face oily, I brush some Lakme Compact powder to fix the same.
- Lakme Eyeconic black Kajal Pencil is what I trust for a everyday go to eye pencil shade.
- For those days when you need to fake wide-awake eyes, I use Lakme Absolute Dramatic Eyes Mascara Flutter Secrets – a few swipes to lengthen and thicken your lashes and helps bring that spark you were looking for.
- Keeping it light is what I believe in, therefore when it comes to lips, I either use a lip balm or a lighter lip shade.
Sure, books and laptops are useful backpack essentials, but having these will make sure you’re prepared for any emergency. Perfect for people like me!
What are your everyday essentials? Leave a comment to let me know!
Connect with me on my other social media accounts for updates.
If you found this helpful, like, share, comment and follow.