We all want to get glowing and healthy skin, so I thought of sharing with you a quick and easy homemade face pack recipe to help you de-tan skin, which could be used once or twice a week to maintain skin. This pack helps regenerate skin tissues leaving the skin refreshed, helps in treating acne and evens out the skin tone.
Ingredients you will need (this is only for face cleansing):
- Multani mitti powder (also called Fuller’s Earth) – 2 tspn
- Yogurt – 1 tspn
- Rosewater – 2 tspn
- Honey – 1 tspn
- Lemon juice – 2 tspn
- Almond oil – 1 tspn
- Aloe vera – 1 tspn
Method: The consistency should be thick and all the products are to be mixed well to avoid any lumps formation. First clean your face and remove the make up. Now apply the pack on the face with the face pack brush or clean fingers. Apply this pack onto your skin evenly and leave it to dry for 30 minutes. Allow the pack to dry and then clean with cold water. After it is dried, take small amount of water and start scrubbing gently in a circular motion for 5 minutes and then wash your face and pat it dry.
- As you know the fuller’s earth benefits our skin a lot. It is very good for treating acne marks, pigmentations, suntan etc. It helps improve skin texture, is very well capable of removing the impurities from the pores and avoid clogging of skin.
- Rosewater is refreshing – helps you cool your skin, helps soften the skin and give a natural healthy glow. It helps reduce pimples by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Lemon is a natural bleach, so it would help lighten your tan, clear skin blemishes and discolouration of skin.
- Yogurt is loaded with vitamins, minerals which can help you get a fairer and radiant skin.
- Honey makes the skin soft by retaining the moisture.
- Almond oil nourishes the skin.
- Avoid under eye area as it is very sensitive.
- The face mask can be used by normal, dry and oily skin type.
- Don’t forget to apply on your neck areas too.
Hope you find this helpful, do share your results posts application in comments below.
Follow me on my other social media accounts for updates.
Keep sharing and follow for more ☺
Till next time,